Sodexo is the data controller who collects and processes the personal information you provide to [to be completed with the name of the website] (“Our Site”).
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files, downloaded on your device when you access Our Site, with the aim to recognize your device or to store information about your preferences or past actions. They are used to help you navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions.
In this policy, the term "cookies" refers to cookies and other similar technologies (e.g. web beacons).
2. What Cookies do we use?
The types of cookies that we use may be:
- Session cookies: such cookies allow Our Site to link your actions during a browser session and are automatically deleted when you close the browser;
- Persistent cookies: such cookies remain stored in your terminal device until it reaches a defined expiration date which can be days or minutes. They may be used for a variety of purposes includingremembering your preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising;
- First party cookies: are set by a website that you are being visited at the time, in the purpose to improve your experience;
- Third party cookies: are set by a website that belong to a domain that is distinct from the domain of Our Site visited as displayed in the browser address bar.
More specifically, the cookies and other similar technologies used on Our Site are categorized as follows:
- Essential cookies used for technical purposes
- Audience measurement cookies
- Targeting cookies
A. Essential cookies
B. Audience measurement cookies
C. Targeting cookies
3. How long are cookies stored?
4. How to manage cookies on Our Site?
Essential cookies do not require your consent.
- Using the Cookie Management Tool (Insert a link);
However, please be aware that if you do turn off 'cookies' in your browser, you will not be able to fully experience some of Our Site. For example, you will not be able to benefit from automatic log-on and other personalization features of Our Site.
Please also note that you should not forget to set up all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers). There are various ways to configure browsers so you should refer to the “Help” section of the browser you are using to understand how to configure it and exercise your options.
You also have the possibility to disable the following audience measurement cookies:
- You can disable "Google Analytics" cookies, by downloading the module accessible from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- You can disable the Insight Tag of LinkedIn, by modifying your user settings on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/
5. Changes to this Cookies Policy
7. Contact us