Oxford House is situated on Oxford Street, less than a 5 minute walk from Northumbria University and an 8 minute walk from Newcastle University.
Newcastle Central train station is less than 15 minutes away and you have groceries, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, shopping and the theatre all on your doorstep.
Oxford House Student Accommodation,
Book your room now and save up to £15 per person per week on Studios and £12 per person per week on cluster flats.
Classic Cluster costs just £129.00 reduced from £141.00
Premium Cluster - £134.00 reduced from £146.00
Classic Studio - £155.00 reduced from £170.00
Premium Studio - £165.00 reduced from £180.00
Deluxe Studio - £175.00 reduced from £190.00
This offer is available to all direct bookers who pay their deposit before the offer runs out. This offer can be withdrawn at any time.
Your discount will be taken the total amount of your rent and your payment installment amounts will reflect this discount.
Discount redeemable on new bookings.
Redeem it here
How does the refer a friend offer work? It's simple!
1. Anyone can refer a friend to Oxford House, you don't have to be a current resident
2. Tell your friend(s) (there's no limit on how many people you can refer) and ask them to quote your name when they speak to our booking team.
3. If you friend books with Oxford House and completes their tenancy with us, you will receive £100 in vouchers or as money off your own rent.
4. If you friend withdraws at any point before their tenancy is taken up it does not count as a successful booking and therefore no monies will be paid.
5. You will receive your £100 when you arrive!
Yes - only students can live at Oxford House
Do you already have a favourites password setup?
Please enter your password to access your favourites.
Simply enter your email address into the box below and we will email you a password.
Enter your email address below and we will email you a new one.
Having a password allows you to access your favourites anytime on any device.
Why not share your password with family/friends and create a shortlist together.