Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app
Sometimes we can all feel like things are getting on top of us and as a student there are added stressors and pressures. We have partnered with Thrive which is a clinically effective app for prevention, screening, and management of anxiety, depression and stress. The app allows you to build resilience against stress, anxiety and depression at a time and place which suits you. Plus if you need further support, you can access this through the app too.
Why use the Thrive: Mental wellbeing app?
- Thrive is the only NHS approved mental wellbeing app
- Screens for depression and anxiety using NHS approved assessments
- Tackles common stressors such as sleep, bereavements, work, study and other issues
- Personalised data tracking within the progression section
- Live chat serves to allow you to speak to a wellbeing coach with one click
What’s in the app?
- Over 100+ hours of content
- A progress journal to help you keep track of your moods and stressors
- CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) programme
- Ability to seek further support
How do I download the Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app?
- Download the Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app from your Apple or Android app store
- Sign up using your email address, a password of your choice and your access code from your accommodation team (please email us if you have lost your code)
- Follow the steps and confirm your account
- Return back to the app, log in and use
For more information on downloading the Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app at your accommodation site, click below:
Oxford House Thrive: Mental Wellbeing app